Monday, March 19, 2012

Emily Blunt Talks Obama Crush, Fashion With Time Style & Design (CELEBRITY GOSSIP)

Part of an interview from an article originally in TIME STYLE & DESIGN


On meeting her 'crush,' President Barack Obama, at the Kennedy Center Honors:
"I just laughed hysterically in his face. That's all I could do. I got ushered away gently by someone, removed from his presence. John [Kraskinski] said he'd never seen me fall to pieces in the way that I did."

On her 'sex kitten' scene in "Charlie Wilson's War":
"I was embarrassed. There was something about it being in front of Tom Hanks. There was a grownup watching."

On why she took on her role in "The Five-Year Engagement":
"It was something I don't think has been done before, where the girl is not playing the pill of a girlfriend. She's got as many hilarious set pieces as the bloke."

On her fashion preferences:
"In general, I like more edge rather than something too girly and straight. I don't like flouncy, and I don't like boring. I'd prefer to go for something a little sleeker and more defined. I'm not necessarily someone who goes to fashion shows. But something weird happens to you when you put on clothes like these [for the Time shoot]. It's very visceral."


READ MORE:  http://celebrity-gossip.net/emily-blunt/emily-blunt-talks-obama-crush-fashion-time-style-design-594892

No comments: