Sunday, April 29, 2012

Benedict Cumberbatch: Benedict Cumberbatch: I've been fighting doing Dracula by Paul Jones (RADIO TIMES)

“There’s a script in the pipeline” says the Sherlock star - but he may not get involved in another big franchise for a while



He’s played the world’s greatest detective, and currently has parts in two of the biggest movie franchises in Hollywood - Star Trek and Lord of the Rings prequel The Hobbit – but Sherlock star Benedict Cumberbatch says he’s trying to avoid a proposed role in Dracula.

“There's a script in the pipeline,” revealed Cumberbatch, “I've been fighting it rather than being in it... “There's a lot of Gothic in Sherlock. I don't like to repeat myself too much. I think there are too many vampire franchises," he told Time magazine.


READ MORE:  http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2012-04-29/benedict-cumberbatch-i've-been-fighting-doing-dracula



No comments: