Sunday, July 8, 2012

'I feel like a Skype father': Tom Hardy reveals drawbacks of his growing Hollywood success By ELEANOR GOWER PUBLISHED: 23:30 EST, 6 July 2012 | UPDATED: 23:30 EST, 6 July 2012 (MAIL ON LINE)


'I like to go no longer than three weeks without seeing my loved ones, but it does take some juggling,' Hardy tells the August issue of Company Magazine.


'I'm very much aware of being a "Skype father," which is sad,' he adds referring to the internet phone service. 'But I have to have the finances to make sure [my son will] be secure, and I can only do that by working.'

Louis lives mainly with Hardy's former girlfriend Rachael Speed and is apparently a keen rugby player already.

'He plays rugby,' the actor says. 'He's rubbish at it but he's really full of heart. He's a beautiful boy. But I would think that, wouldn't I?'

Hardy is now engaged to 30-year-old actress Charlotte Riley, who he starred alongside in the 2009 TV adaptation of Wuthering Heights.

READ MORE: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2170046/Tom-Hardy-reveals-drawbacks-growing-Hollywood-success.html

No comments: