Saturday, September 1, 2012

Benedict Cumberbatch: I was engulfed in flames when stunt went wrong on new BBC drama Parade's End Benedict had a lucky escape (NOW DAILY)



Sherlock star Benedict Cumberbatch had a frightening near-death experience on the set of his new TV drama Parade's End.

Worried crew members thought the actor had been blown up when a stunt went wrong during shooting in Belgium.

'We were filming this dream sequence which involved an explosion,' says Benedict, 36.

'It just went off in my face. I was engulfed in flames. I was very, very lucky - I just got singed eyebrows, eyelashes and hair.

'It was terrifying. The [film] unit were looking on going: "F*ck! He's a goner." It was really scary.

READ MORE: http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/tv-news/538433/benedict-cumberbatch-i-was-engulfed-in-flames-when-stunt-went-wrong-on-new-bbc-drama-parade-s-end

No comments: