Saturday, December 15, 2012

Benedict Cumberbatch Left Stunned After Hapless Paps Mistake His Niece For A Mystery Date! (E.)



'Star Trek Into Darkness' star Benedict Cumberbatch was left shocked when eager paps mistook his neice for a new mystery date!

The star of Sherlock spoke out on the error to the Associated Press, explaining "I went out with my niece, who is my PA Emily, and we got papped to the point that I couldn't actually see and I had to put my head down and just blink a couple of times."

"I was trying to get in the car with her and so immediately they presume, 'Ah, beautiful blonde...'"

Benedict's real concern was for his young niece though as he added "poor girl, she's never experienced that before. I've never experienced that. (There was) like 15 of them hanging off the bonnet of the car."

READ MORE: http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/98520/Benedict-Cumberbatch-Left-Stunned-After-Hapless-Paps-Mistake-His-Niece-For-A-Mystery-Date

No comments: