Sunday, March 24, 2013

Tom Hiddleston Speaks On ‘Thor: The Dark World,’ Thor & Loki’s Relationship & Director Alan Taylor: “It’s Darker In Every Respect” (FLICKS AND BITS)




Speaking to the excellent people over at Red Carpet News TV (via CBM) at the opening of Trey Parker, Robert Lopez, and Matt Stone’s ’The Book of Mormon’ in London, Tom Hiddleston shared some details about Marvel’s upcoming ‘Thor’ sequel, ‘Thor: The Dark World,’ where the actor reprises his role of Loki, Thor’s adopted brother. On the topic of what fans can expect tonally from ‘Thor: The Dark World’ with a new director (Alan Taylor) at the helm, Hiddleston said, “What can I say… I just want to reassure you that it’s going to be great. And it’s darker in every respect I suppose, in tone, and Alan Taylor’s vision was tremendous. It’s really hard to say, I wish I could tell you but I kind of want to hold it back so that it’s new when you see it, you know? I know that it will be exciting but I’m not going to say too much.”

With Tom Hiddleston and Chris Hemsworth cultivating a great dynamic between Loki and Thor in both ‘Thor’ and ‘The Avengers,’ Hiddleston was asked if ‘Thor: The Dark World’ will see a change of dynamic at all, “There’s a development. There’s a logical, or perhaps surprising development that I hope will be pleasing.” Check out the interview below.




READ MORE: http://www.flicksandbits.com/2013/03/23/tom-hiddleston-speaks-on-thor-the-dark-world-thor-lokis-relationship-director-alan-taylor-its-darker-in-every-respect/42717/

No comments: