Monday, April 8, 2013

Jonny Lee Miller: I'm very protective of my ex-wife Angelina Jolie (NOW)



Jonny Lee Miller has admitted he feels protective of his ex-wife Angelina Jolie when he gets asked questions about her.

The Trainspotting star married Angelina, 37, in 1996 and despite splitting up 18 months later the pair have remained good friends.

‘You would not believe the questions I get asked about Angelina,' says Jonny, 40.

‘I get why people are interested, but you've just got to shut them down. It's not that it's irritating, but she is a friend of mine and I'm very protective of my friends.'

Jonny, who is now married to actress Michelle Hicks, says that staying on good terms with his Ange was helpful in resolving their spli


Read more at http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/543583/jonny-lee-miller-i-m-very-protective-of-my-ex-wife-angelina-jolie#gSHdlI8w0DAmjaMI.99 

No comments: