Friday, April 26, 2013

Pierce Brosnan - Pierce Brosnan's Son To Play Him As A Young Man In New Thriller 25 April 2013 (CONTACT MUSIC)


Pierce Brosnan's son Sean is to play the former Bond star as a young man in a new movie about a former Irish Republican Army hitman trying to make good after serving 20 years in the notorious Long Kesh prison.

The Brosnans are planning to shoot actionthriller Last Man Out, based on a script by comedian-turned-U.S. chat show host Craig Ferguson, in Belfast, Northern Ireland later this year (13).

Pierce explains, "It's about the last man out of Long Kesh and the ghosts that he lives with and flashbacks to his younger life and me as a young man, so I was like, 'Sean, why not?'

"I'd known Craig, did his show and we live in the same neighbourhood and he came to me with this and I said, 'Yeah, let's have a crack at it.' Terry Loane is a Belfast director who I've wanted to work with. It's a little film."


READ MOREhttp://www.contactmusic.com/news/pierce-brosnan-s-son-to-play-him-as-a-young-man-in-new-thriller_3627993

No comments: