Wednesday, April 29, 2015

'Crimson Peak' Spoilers: Charlie Hunnam Says 'Beautiful' Tom Hiddleston Film Is Guillermo Del Toro's Best

FASHION AND STYLE





(Photo : Getty/Kevin Winter) "Crimson Peak" star Charlie Hunnam

We officially have less than six months before Guillermo del Toro's "Crimson Peak" hits theaters, and with every crumb of information we get about the gothic horror we can't help but feel more and more excited. The latest, provided by star Charlie Hunnam to Details, is no exception:


It's beautiful, it's him absolutely in his wheelhouse. It's a classic Gothic romance set against a backdrop of this very rural house in the middle of nowhere. Everybody did a great job, Jessica [Chastain] absolutely killed it, she's wonderful in the film. I think it's one of Guillermo's best films, if not maybe his best film. 


I'm actually not really in it that much, it's really Mia Wasikowska, Jessica, and Tom Hiddleston's film, and when I'm in it, it's significant, but I really just did it because I love Guillermo and wanted to work with him again. If it had been anybody else, I probably wouldn't have taken the role. I had to turn down a lot other stuff to be free to do that. People were like, "What the f**k are you doing?" but I'm doing exactly what I damn well please. That's my answer.




No comments: