Friday, November 2, 2012

Sean Bean to play a cowboy in Scorched Earth (FAN SHARE)



Sean Bean has been doing a number of interviews recently as he promotes the film Silent Hill: Revelation 3D. While doing these interviews, Sean admitted that, while he has done a number of different movie genres, he would love to be in a cowboy movie and it appears that he could be set to get his wish.


Bean told DenOfGeek, “I’d like to do a cowboy film I suppose, I’ve come close to it on occasion, but not really to a classic cowboy film. But there’s a film I’m looking at which might be going ahead next year, in Vancouver, called Scorched Earth and it's set in the future. I don’t know if you’ve ever seen that Doomsday Preppers where they prepare for the end of the world.”

Read more:http://www.fansshare.com/news/sean-bean-to-play-a-cowboy-in-scorched-earth/#axzz2B4c8QJ3X

No comments: