Thursday, January 19, 2012

Christian Bale: War Horse actor compared to Dark Knight star. (Music Room)


By Michael Porter on 18/01/2012
War Horse actor compared to Dark Knight star.Jeremy Irvine
1
Jeremy Irvine laughed off comparisons of his performances to those of Christian Bale.

The 21-year-old actor made his big screen debut in First World War drama War Horse and director Steven Spielberg drew comparisons with his performance to those of Christian Bale.

But despite laughing off comparisons, Irvine revealed his admiration for the Hollywood star.

He told the Press Association: "That's very sweet. Christian Bale is one of my favourite actors so I am hugely flattered. But it's ridiculous.

"I use Christian Bale a lot when I'm talking about careers I really admire. You struggle to find a film where he didn't do a fantastic job. He makes amazing choices. I thought The Fighter was one of the greatest films I have ever seen in the last five years."


http://www.musicrooms.net/movies/44669-jeremy-irvine-admires-christian-bale-s-career.html

No comments: