Friday, February 24, 2012

Hugh Grant recalls embarrassing cinema trip (BELFAST TELEGRAPH)



Hugh Grant has recalled an awkward moment in the cinema when audience members, unaware of his presence, branded his film "s**t".

The British actor remembered witnessing the audience's unimpressed reaction to one of his most famous films Four Weddings and a Funeral. But he added that if he wasn't biased because of his part in the romantic comedy, he may have felt the same.

 "I was sat in Chelsea cinema just before it came out, watching another film, and there were two young men sitting next to me. A trailer for Four Weddings came on and I remember these two guys saying 'I don't think so' and all the way through it was 'c**p' and 's**t'. Then the lights came up and they saw I was sitting next to them!" he told Total Film.


Read more:  http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/hugh-grant-recalls-embarrassing-cinema-trip-16121630.html




No comments: