Monday, May 28, 2012

New TDKR Interview With Christian Bale (COMIC BOOK MOVIE)


Batman himself speaks about Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy coming to an end with The Dark Knight Rises. Bale teases a relationship with Selina Kyle so what does that mean for (not-Talia Al Ghul) Miranda Tate.
Mark Julian - 5/27/2012




On the amount of IMAX in the film. 
Bale: No bloody idea. Ask him about that. I’m not an actor that tends to care. I don’t ask “Is this a close up? Is this a master? Is this a wide? What are you doing?” If I look up and notice the camera I go “Oh, it’s a big one today, must be an IMAX.” And that’s kinda it for me because it doesn’t affect what I’m doing.

On the hype surrounding the film and whether he ever thought he'd return without Christopher Nolan directing.
Bale: I knew it was going to happen for me because I was contracted to do this film. I had no choice, I would have been sued up the ying-yang and be on the street and penniless if I hadn’t done it. Chris, my understanding was, could have chosen not to do it, but he had always talked about this as being a trilogy and he liked the challenge that an awful lot of movies fail on the third one. There are some exceptions but most of the time that’s the tricky one to pull off. And I think he really likes the challenge of that.

On the relationship between Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle.
Bale: Have you? You think you have, have you? Aaah, maybe some people are seeing things and they don’t know what they’re looking at? It’s quite interesting to watch and hear what people think we’re doing. You look and go, “That’s not what we’re doing. But never mind, let’s let people think that’s what we’re doing. ”


READ MORE:  http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=60557




No comments: