Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Colin Firth was 'a Kindle skeptic' (BELFAST TELEGRAPH)



Colin Firth views his books as "old acquaintances."

The 51-year-old The King's Speech actor is an avid reader.

Colin loves his book collection and felt disinclined to purchase a digital e-book reader initially.

Although Colin is fond of his new Kindle, the star admits that he'll have an eternal soft spot for the paper tomes in his library.

"[I bought] a Kindle. I was a skeptic-what about the feel of a book, the smell? But I found it surprising how unimportant that became," he told People magazine.

"No [I haven't switched over completely], if I love a novel, part of me just wants the book. The picture on the cover. And I like glancing up at books on my shelves. They're rather like old acquaintances."



Read more:http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/colin-firth-was-a-kindle-skeptic-16186370.html

No comments: