Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sherlock's Benedict Cumberbatch likes to be laughed into bed! Ha ha ha




NOW DAILY
Lizzie Bridgeton
July 30, 2013

Despite being papped hanging out with a bunch of pretty girls in recent days, Benedict Cumberbatch has declared that he's not about to get hitched any time soon.

‘It is a wonderful thing to get married young and become a father,' Benedict says. 'I used to think that I'd get married in my mid-30s and have children. But now I think I can wait. I'm no longer in a hurry to get married.

Whoop! That means he's still on the market, fellow Cumberbitches!! We're still in with a chance!


The lovely Benedict's even said he's prepared to wait for the right woman to come along... which means I've got even more time to plan my Cumberbatch-snaring campaign.

And the 37-year-old has given us loads of info as to how we can grab his attention - he likes ladies who don't overdo the slap; he likes women who can have an enthralling conversation; and he likes to be laughed into bed... *sigh*


Oh, and he reckons that bedroom frolics should be like a doubles tennis match... Wait, what?!




No comments: