Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Orlando Bloom: Son will drool over my films



INDEPENDENT
18 September, 2013

Orlando Bloom has admitted he can't wait to show his son his movies when he is old enough.

The British actor, who is father to two-year-old son Flynn with model wife Miranda Kerr, has starred in adventure movies including The Lord Of The Rings, Pirates Of The Caribbean, The Hobbit and The Three Musketeers.


Orlando is now appearing opposite Smash star Condola Rashad in a Broadway production of Shakespeare's Romeo And Juliet, and has said he feels he belongs on the stage.

"I feel like this is what I was supposed to be doing or at least part of what I was supposed to be doing. I found myself doing movies - which were wonderful and amazing and I love - I've got a collection of movies at home that my son is going to absolutely drool over when he's the right age," he said.



READ MORE HERE: http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/movies/bloom-son-will-drool-over-my-films-29587523.html

No comments: