Saturday, October 5, 2013

Henry Cavill & Armie Hammer film ‘U.N.C.L.E.’ in Rome: who would you rather?


CELEBITCHY
October 4, 2013

That Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit trailer just gave me Cold War nostalgia, which is probably why I’m finally covering some of these photos from the film shoot for The Man from U.N.C.L.E., starring Armie Hammer and Henry Cavill. The Vespa photos are from last night, the shadowy pics of Henry standing alone are from a few weeks ago (I just never got around to publishing them). So far the film shoot (it’s been directed by Guy Ritchie) has just been taking place in Rome.





I don’t think I’ve ever seen an episode of The Man from UNCLE television show, so I don’t really know what’s supposed to be happening in these pics. From what I gather, Henry is playing the American spy (Napoleon Solo) and Armie Hammer is playing the Soviet spy (Illya Kuryakin). I’m curious to hear Armie’s attempt at a Russian accent. Will it be better or worse than Kenneth Branagh’s? The film also features Hugh Grant, Alicia Vikander (who is everywhere these days) and Jared Harris. The plot involves Illya and Napoleon working together to defeat a “criminal organization”. In the 1960s.


READ MORE HERE: http://www.celebitchy.com/327087/henry_cavill_armie_hammer_film_uncle_in_rome_who_would_you_rather/

No comments: