Saturday, January 11, 2014

Dan Stevens On Watching Downton Abbey: “It was Very Emotional”

GPB BLOGS
By Rosemary Jean-Louis
Posted January 10, 2014 5:00am (EST)



Like the rest of us “peasants,” Dan Stevens watched the premiere of Downton Abbey season four last week. He told the TODAY show it felt weird.

"It was really wonderful to see everyone again," he said. "It was very emotional, very weird watching people dealing with my own death. It was strange."



The guy who will forever be known as the man who killed Matthew Crawley apologized for doing so yet again and realizes that he’ll probably say sorry for the rest of his life.

"A lot of people were quite upset by that," Stevens admitted on TODAY . "I spend a lot of my time apologizing. Yeah, I get a lot of, 'My wife was very upset by this. You have to apologize to my wife!' Then they call them over. 'Katherine! Come over here. This is the young man that upset you.' 'Say sorry!' You have to apologize, in public ... a lot, almost every day."


Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

No comments: