Sunday, February 2, 2014

Bryan Singer Explains Why He Didn't Cast Henry Cavill in "Superman Returns"

WORST PREVIEWS
Februar 2, 2014



"I saw ['Man of Steel'] when it came out," he said. "I am in awe of the world building and the scope of that picture. There were things I might have done a little differently just because of the way I view the character."


When Singer came on board to direct "Superman Returns," Henry Cavill (Man of Steel) was set to play Superman, but Singer replaced him with Brandon Routh. "I think Henry Cavill is great. I knew Henry. He and I were friends years ago," said the director. "The reason I didn't cast him was because I was making a sequel to Christopher Reeve and I wanted somebody who embodied Reeve more."




Read more: http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=30366#ixzz2sB81ojtd

No comments: