Saturday, April 5, 2014

Benedict Cumberbatch: “I’d hate to think anyone is sick of the sight of me”

RADIO TIMES
Emma Daly
8:18 AM, 05 April 2014


benedict-cumberbatch-raised-eyebrow.gif

Actor Benedict Cumberbatch says he hopes he’s not overexposed himself with the amount of roles he’s taken on. Yes, he realises that sounds dirty.

“I’d hate to think anyone is sick of the sight of me, although I wouldn’t blame them. It’s just crazy. I’ve overexposed myself! Actually that sounds a bit dirty,” Cumberbatch tells Adelaide’s The Advertiser.

“I’m proud of every single project. I can genuinely say that it is varied enough, as a slate, to not fear too much overexposure. I just hope the public agree because they are seeing a lot of me.”



Cumberbatch is undoubtedly hot property - although perhaps fans of Sherlock would be quick to suggest more of that on our screens wouldn’t go amiss.

But of course he’s a busy man. Star Trek, 12 Years A Slave and The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug have all had Cumberbatch’s name on the cast list. But he seems to be having fun with it. The Oscars photobombing of U2 springs to mind. The actor admits, “It would be really churlish to complain about anything to be honest. I’m very fortunate to be in the position I’m in.”

READ MORE HERE: http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014-04-05/benedict-cumberbatch-id-hate-to-think-anyone-is-sick-of-the-sight-of-me

No comments: