Monday, August 4, 2014

SPOILERS: Tom Hiddleston And Chris Hemsworth Hints Ragnarok Plot For Thor 3!

KDRAMA STARS
BY P Tuason | Aug 02, 2014 11:18 PM EDT



Movieweb mentions an interview Chris Hemsworth gave wherein he mentions an apocalypse happening, which fans connect to the Ragnarok.

"With the Avengers, we made it difficult to separate them each time there's some sort of conflict. It's like, where's the rest of the team? I liked that Thor has another universe to take care of and keep him occupied. I think that in the comic book, the sort of end of days, Armageddon aspect is probably the direction in which it will all head in. Where it's sort of the end of all things. There's obviously no script or anything. When I read the comic books, I thought it was an interesting way to go," says Hemsworth



In a different interview, Tom Hiddleston might have slipped a few times mentioning the Ragnarok and "Thor 3," saying:

"I think there are very interesting things that happen. In the mythology, when you get into Ragnarok, which is the "end of all things", it's not the end of the world...It's the end of time, and the universe, and space. And I think, if I am correct...Loki essentially, sets that in motion. And his motivation for doing so is intriguing and he almost becomes the incarnation of chaos, in a way...So I think that can be quite new."



He also mentions Loki's wife Sigyn:

" In the myth, he has a wife called Sigyn who protects him from a poison serpent who is dripping venom into his mouth. And she has a bowl over his mouth and of course the bowl keeps filling up and she has to empty it, and so his damnation could be interesting. I don't know...I mean, Loki is a character who's existed in popular consciousness for 3,000 years, so there are many, many iterations I could explore...It's just a question of whether audiences would want to see him again."

Stay tuned for more "Thor 3" spoilers!

READ MORE HERE: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/31547/20140802/thor-3-spoilers-third-movie-to-include-lokis-wife-sigyn-ragnarok-plot.htm

No comments: