Sunday, August 31, 2014

Things I Need To Buy Right Now: The Tom Hiddleston Coloring Book

SOCIALITE LIFE
August 31, 2014

A Look At The Tom Hiddleston Coloring Book, 'Colour Me Good Tom Hiddleston' I Love Mel

Or should I say “colouring book”.

You guys are familiar with the magical work of Mel Simone Elliott, aka I Love Mel, right? She’s the lady who has brought us the Ryan Gosling coloring book, the Color Me Swoon coloring book featuring hot dudes and even the Benedict Cumberbatch one.

Well now she’s back with her latest book, Colour Me Good Tom Hiddleston. Yes, you can now color Tom Hiddleston. And oh my god, the artwork is awesome.



My personal favorite is Tom dressed as his character from War Horselooking longingly at the blank page next to it with the words, “Draw Tom a horse to love” on it.


No comments: