Saturday, August 18, 2012

Benedict Cumberbatch: I worry for my fans Saturday 18th August 2012, 12:30AM BST. (EXPRESS)



Benedict Cumberbatch has confessed he worries for some of his more “obsessive” fans.

Since his award-winning drama Sherlock became a cult hit, the War Horse star has accumulated a group of dedicated fans who call themselves Cumberb****es.

Benedict said: “There is some obsessive behaviour, which is quite worrying. I worry for them, not for me.”

He added: “I’m still very sensitive and wary of people recognising me. The only thing that really annoys me is people trying to surreptitiously take a photo on their phone without asking.

“I feel it’s cowardly and a bit pathetic. Just ask me if you really want me to have a photograph with you.”



Read more: http://www.expressandstar.com/entertainment/showbiz-news/2012/08/18/cumberbatch-i-worry-for-my-fans/

No comments: