Sunday, August 5, 2012

"I hung the [f-bomb deleted] out with Benedict Cumberbatch last night"


FROM A PERSONAL BLOG - "AS ALWAYS, NEGLECTING TO DROWN"
http://wrenlaughslast.tumblr.com/post/28756110331/i-hung-the-fuck-out-with-benedict-cumberbatch



"He’s in town shooting a movie and I ran into him at a bar at 2am and what started off as “Hey, I’m a big fan” turned into an actual 40-minute long conversation about politics and art and New Orleans and his values and upbringing and how weird it is to suddenly be a very very famous person. He remembered my name at the end of the conversation and had me remind him several times of the name of the comic book shop where I work so he can try to stop by while he’s in town. Could not have been more humble and down-to-earth. I know everyone always says that about celebrities… but seriously though. So, so surreal."

FROM (SCOOP.IT DAILY) http://www.scoop.it/t/benedict-cumberbatch/p/2326340351/i-hung-the-f-bomb-deleted-out-with-benedict-cumberbatch-last-night?_tmc=13G5PxOAI3nIB0Oxi4FsKYgV7ZWVPTzOBqPJDbFV3O4

No comments: