Thursday, January 2, 2014

Ralph Fiennes Has ‘No Information’ On New James Bond Film

Daniel Craig in 'Skyfall' looks to return to the 'irony' of early Bond films

THE GLOBAL DISPATCH
By Brandon Jones
December 30, 2013

Bond 24 is moving forward with few to no details. Even star Ralph Fiennes has no idea what his character M will be doing or dates for production to begin.

He told the New York Daily News: “I know nothing, I’ve not been told anything.”

Ignorance is bliss, but will aggravate fans.

“I have no information, no dates, no sense of the journey of my character at all! I don’t!”



Fiennes starred as Gareth Mallory in Skyfall and was promoted to M, replacing Judi Dench when she was killed in the film.

The actor has said previously it wasn’t a secret that he would be taking over the part, leading to a larger role in Bond 24.


No comments: