Saturday, April 26, 2014

‘He’s My BFF’: Tom Hiddleston Talks Benedict Cumberbatch

SHOW BIZ SPY
April 25, 2014



TOM Hiddleston insists there was no hard feelings between himself and Benedict Cumberbatch when he took the part in Crimson Peak after the Sherlock star dropped out.

Hiddletston replaced Cumberbatch in the upcoming horror movie, directed by Guillermo Del Toro, and Tom is adamant his secretive pal didn’t mind.


“He’s one of my best friends. It’s as simple as that,” Hiddleston said of Cumberbatch. They met in 2010, playing officers in Steven Spielberg’s War Horse.

“It’s a great script and I’ve been a fan of Guillermo del Toro forever. I think he’s amazing"


READ MORE HERE: http://www.showbizspy.com/article/272489/hes-my-bff-tom-hiddleston-talks-benedict-cumberbatch.html


No comments: