By: Laura Mitchell Published: Wed, May 21, 2014
We can't get enough of Benedict Cumberbatch, and thankfully there's a new biography coming out that should satisfy even the most dedicated "Cumberbitch".
Being Benedict Cumberbatch, by Joanna Benecke, gives an insight into the man's life and career, and is packed with pictures and "Cumberfacts".
Famed for his role as the complex and intriguing Sherlock Holmes he is no stranger to acting out unusual personality quirks, but it seems the actor may have a few of his own.
Whether you are a devoted Cumberfan or a Benedict novice you will probably have come across the star at some point. As well as his famous role as Arthur Conan Doyle's detective the actor played Khan in Star Trek and was the voice of the dragon in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.
But while this is all common knowledge there is plenty more to know about this star than meets the eye.
From his love of steamy fan fiction to his cyber-stalker, here are 15 things you probably don't know about Benedict Cumberbatch...
1. He keeps a collection of stuffed owls. In his boudoir.
2. His favourite steamy fan fiction comes from China and Japan - in the form of erotic manga!
3. He wishes that he'd never learned to play the trumpet.
4. He's ever so slightly in love with an overweight civil servant named Christopher (a character he played in Parade’s End).
5. While filming for Star Trek: Into Darkness, co-star and resident prankster Simon Pegg tricked Benedict into believing he had to wear dots of "neutron cream" (really it was just moisturiser) on his face to protect himself from radiation.
6. In China, Benedict and Martin Freeman are known as "Curly Fu" and "Peanut" respectively (despite the fact that Sherlock is banned).
7. Before Benedict became an actor he was a perfumer and taught English to Tibetan monks (not at the same time).
Curly Fu and Peanut
READ THE REST: http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/477237/Benedict-Cumberbatch-facts