Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Benedict Cumberbatch on his Oscars U2 photobomb: ‘I was drinking – it was Ellen DeGeneres’ fault!

HEATWORLD
By Emmeline Saunders Web Writer
on Tuesday, 30 September 2014 at 10:52

Benedict Cumberbatch on his Oscars U2 photobomb: ‘I was drinking – it was Ellen DeGeneres’ fault!

Remember when Benedict Cumberbatch photobombed U2 on the red carpet at this year’s Oscars? And it was the best thing that had happened in the history of red carpet events? And then someone set it to the Jaws theme and it was EVEN BETTER?


Yeah, apparently the most important moment in Oscars history was all down to Ellen DeGeneres and her bottomless stash of miniature booze, as Benedict told Time Out this week.

“Yes, I photobombed U2! But that was all Ellen DeGeneres’s fault because she plied everyone with vodka on the red carpet,” he cheekboned.



“Her team was handing out these miniatures. A friend really wanted me to get a photo with U2. So I just saw the opportunity and I’ve never felt an impulse like it.

“I spotted them all standing around and I thought, ‘Perfect!’ It wasn’t preordained or anything. I just did it.”


READ MORE HERE: http://www.heatworld.com/2014/09/benedict-cumberbatch-on-his-oscars-u2-photobomb-i-was-drinking-it-was-ellen-degeneres-fault#.VCq_tPldVls

No comments: