Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tom Hiddleston gives advice to ‘love your life’ (FAN SHARE)


He says, “The interesting thing about acting is that you are using all of your experience and all of your emotion and all of your thoughts and feelings to represent that: human beings - and the different colors of being alive. So I suppose my simple advice is: Love your life. I only say that because your life is what you have to give. And sometimes, if you have a good day or a bad day, that day might be the thing that you need to call upon when you’re playing a particular part. There’s no point in me saying this is a film about love if I haven’t ever been in love before or playing a son who has a father if I don’t have a father myself. And sometimes, as an actor, you’re asked to do things you’ve never done. And that’s when you have to extend your imagination and your compassion towards situations and say ‘what would it be like if I was in that position.”

READ MORE: http://www.fansshare.com/news/tom-hiddleston-gives-advice-to-love-your-life/#.UGHmJI1lSJk

No comments: