Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Benedict Cumberbatch: Still loves Olivia Poulet

SHOW BIZ SPY
Posted by Adam
Monday April 14, 2014



BENEDICT Cumberbatch can’t get over his ex-girlfriend.

The actor split from longtime love Olivia Poulet in 2010, but Cumberbatch says he still loves his former flame.



“It happened very gradually, very mutually,” he said. “We’re still very good friends. There was no acrimony. I love her, adore her, always will.

“It is a wonderful thing to get married young and become a father. I used to think that I’d get married in my mid-30s and have children. But now I think I can wait. I’m no longer in a hurry to get married.”

Benedict, 37, likes women who have a good sense of humor.

“A woman who knows that she doesn’t have to get all decked out to look good is sexy,” he said.



READ MORE HERE: http://www.showbizspy.com/article/270889/hung-up-on-his-ex-benedict-cumberbatch-still-loves-olivia-poulet.html

No comments: