Sunday, October 15, 2017

Henry Cavill Talks About Fame's Effect on His Relationships

Just Jared
October 12, 2017



Henry Cavill is opening up about how fame and having devoted fans has affected his relationships.

The 34-year-old Justice League actor, who is currently dating stuntwoman Lucy Cork, told The Rake that he loves his fan-base, but he doesn’t appreciate when they claim ownership over his life. “There is obviously a flip-side to [fame], too: as soon as I get into a relationship, a slew of hate, directed at me as well as the girl, saying that ‘I’ve changed,’” Henry said.

“I haven’t changed a bit. But you have to take all of that in your stride, there are positive and negative parts to all of it, but ultimately it is enormously flattering to have people care that much. As long as it doesn’t hurt anyone in my life, it is a good thing. As soon as it starts to affect people in my life, that’s when I draw back.”

http://www.justjared.com/tags/henry-cavill/



No comments: