Sunday, February 16, 2014

Shocking Reason Behind Benedict Cumberbatch’s Animal Attraction (Exclusive Video)

THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER
By DRESDEN SHUMAKER | February 15th, 2014 at 6:35 pm



Ever found yourself staring at Benedict Cumberbatch and wondering what makes the guy so attractive? (I mean, a little staring is harmless, right?) Don’t worry, turns out Benedict Cumberbatch has been wondering why we think he is cute too. In a clip from the first episode of In Conversation, the brand new partnership of BAFTA and The Hollywood Reporter, Benedict does what he does best. He charms the pants off of everyone. Seriously. If you could see the audience I bet they are all pant- free. It happens. Goodness knows I get it.

Scott Feinberg, who does a great job getting Benedict to keep talking, brings up that there is a sense that Benedict is timeless. Benedict says, “It’s the blessing of having a weird face — somewhere between an otter and something people find vaguely attractive.” He goes on to say:

“I have kind of grown up with this face and it has been in the industry for ten years and now it is getting on these hottie lists. I just kind of go…it just doesn’t make any sense because I was nowhere near the 1000th hottest face when I started out. I know a lot of it is projecting, which is flattering about the work I suppose.” He continues, “I am not a typical beauty, so basically I’ve got a long neck and a long face. That’s usually period, that’s usually some kind of in-breeding weirdness. So…I’ll run with that. I’ll wear some high collars and get on a horse.”


And we will thank you for that Benedict Cumberbatch, oh yes we will.

The complete episode of In Conversation will be available on The Hollywood reporter later this week. I can’t wait to hear what else Scott gets out of the actor.



READ MORE HERE: http://www.babble.com/entertainment/shocking-reason-behind-benedict-cumberbatchs-animal-attraction/

No comments: